In this series, our recruiters speak about all that it takes to be a part of Team HGS.
1. Tell us about your education and experience.
I have a BS in Business Management with over 15 years of experience in management and recruiting.
2. What are some must-have qualities you look for in candidates applying to HGS?
Candidates that really catch my eye are the ones that love a challenge and the ones who love working with customers.
I look for candidates who love a challenge.
3. What is a question you never miss asking?
“What causes you stress on the job?” I feel the answer to this says a lot about a person.
4. What do you tell candidates about the culture at HGS?
That we have amazing opportunities for every candidate to grow up to their full potential. When you are at HGS, learning and growing never stops!
5. What is your pro tip for candidates?
Your interview is a perfect opportunity to impress your potential employer. Dress to impress!