Social Media Program Manager
Job Code : HGS/260PEORIA |IL Permanent
Social Media Program Manager
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Continually develop and improve the existing social media and other digital customer service processes, Sprinklr workflow and reports, KPIs/goals, and rules of engagement.
· Review the KPIs/goals in the SOW, and work with the SM Operations Manager to create processes that will help our team meet or exceed those goals. Ensure those processes get the proper training.
· Coordinate team resources to ensure social media and other digital responses are of high quality, proper spelling/grammar, accurate, and completed within our established timeframe.
· Monitor the team’s performance, quality, and attendance and ensure all team members are meeting their goals in all 3 categories.
· Monitor and audit work of the social care advocates and provide coaching and direction as needed to resolve quality issues.
· Update and maintain accurate reports following established procedures:
· Work with our Data Analyst to track and compile required information such as the voice of the customer reports and KPI reports for presentation to clients/management.
· Utilize knowledge of Excel to format and summarize information reported.
· Interact with clients directly on a daily basis to exchange information.
· Monitors the output of your team, and assesses any needs or potential problems. Troubleshoot and provide client recommendations for a solution, or require team member training.
· Communicate with customers (who get escalated to you) in a professional manner via social media and other digital outlets to respond to questions, provide information, and/or promote products while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
· Monitor social media and other digital reports put together by the Data Analyst and provide feedback/suggestions to the client
· Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual reviews of employee performance assessed, communicated and praised or coached.
· Participate in QBR discussions, strategic meetings with the client.
· Communicate with SM Operations team during other projects as assigned.
· Help train and implement new social media processes as technology improves.
· Work with cross-functional teams in the Philippines and India to establish and maintain company systems and processes.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
teamwork and cooperative effort.
* Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees.
* Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits.
* Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field
· 5 to 8 years of operations/management/leadership experience
· Experience using social media and other digital channels personally or professionally
· Previous call center experience preferred
· Demonstrated organizational skills
· Demonstrated leadership skills, building a team atmosphere and positive culture
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Intermediate knowledge of PC applications: word, excel, power point, and outlook
· Experience with social media analytics and technology platforms
· Experience identifying, monitoring, and mitigating PR/Brand crisis situations
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to travel to as needed
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.