Manager Client Management
Job Code : 201936Cranbury |NJ Permanent
The Client Relationship Assistant Manager is a position that requires significant self-direction and client contact. This position supports the Operations by developing strategy and directing operational design in a manner that promotes the delivery of exceptional client service and Operational results. Employees in this position serve as the internal client advocate and are responsible for maintaining solid working relationships with clients and HGS Healthcare Operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Junior level Client relationship ownership and management in collaboration with the CRM.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client, services delivered, SLA expectations and project set-up.
- Maintain regular contact with the appropriate client personnel through virtual meetings, written communication and on-site meetings as necessary.
- Support CRM with service expansion opportunities, renewals and project onboarding.
- Become an SME on HGS’ patient account systems, processes and services delivered to the client.
- Coordinate and host training sessions for the HGS operations teams.
- Interact with the various HGS Operations groups to resolve issues or concerns regarding client delivery. Develop recommendations and strategies to achieve favorable outcomes for resolution of client issues or concerns.
- Perform basic analytics related to client performance. Work with the analyst team to prepare periodic business updates for the clients.
- Review client invoices to ensure accuracy and timely billing. Follow-up on delinquent invoices.
- Attend all Client meetings as requested.
- Support quality/performance improvement goals and objectives.
- Maintain confidentiality of company employees and client information.
- All other duties, projects, or special assignment as assigned.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum jOB Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Five plus years of prior hospital experience preferred.
· Supervisory or client relationship experience preferred.
· High school diploma or general equivalency diploma mandatory.
· Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office, (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
· Able to communicate orally and in writing in fluent English
· Ability to navigate through different patient accounting computer systems (e. g., Meditech, Epic)
· Ability to research documents and find information
· Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
· Solid problem solving skills to resolve complex customer inquiries.
· Travel 75% of the time to client sites (generally hospital business offices and Medical Records departments, both on- and offsite from Hospitals)
· Be proficient in secure handling of PHI (both electronic and hard copy) and follow all HGS protocols in this regard.
Agent understands the impact of individual performance as it relates to the client program and to meeting/improving targets; understands the client needs and expectations; responds to requests effectively and on time; refers complex questions to a higher decision making level; meets customer needs in a respectful, helpful and responsive manner; works with the team to meet objectives; is open to change and new information.
Reads account notes and listens to insurance company representatives regarding status of accounts, and presents appropriate information in a clear and concise manner, both orally and written; able to establish two-way communication with Team Leaders.
Ability to direct oneself towards meeting one’s daily, weekly and monthly goals; understands goals and works towards achieving them; asks for clarification regarding expectation about what/how things need to be done before starting work; takes ownership for work; is open to new ideas; complies with rules and processes; appropriate dress; demonstrates behaviors consistent with the organization’s values; treats others with respect; understand and follows ethical guidelines; regularly shares expertise with team members to support continuous learning and improvement; works well with others, promotes teamwork.
Demonstrates basic knowledge and ability to use various applications/tools related to the function; is aware of metric goals; has the knowledge of policies, procedures and regulatory compliance; can identify problems/issues and tries to improve this based on program knowledge; requests help to understand complex issues; identifies problems and escalates accordingly.