RECRUITER Human Resources
Job Code : 2019192PEORIA |IL Permanent
Effectively lead in the process to recruit, screen, test and select employees to ensure the successful operation of the Call Center. Participate in acting as an information source and strategic business partner in all phases of recruiting for the organization.
1. Assist in developing and implementing hourly and exempt recruitment strategies to meet the staffing needs for internal and external positions including testing, screening and interviewing to ensure call handling and service levels are maintained.
2. Assist in developing and implementing the branding and marketing strategies that will ensure the HGS brand is professionally represented in the community.
3. Partner with hiring managers in the development of job descriptions.
4. Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and to create a strategy to bring exceptional talent to HGS both internally and externally.
5. Maintain partnership with employment agencies as needed.
6. Assist in completion of specific projects as directed by the HR action plans and / or the HR team.
7. Orientate and onboard new employees to ensure understanding of company policies and procedures.
8. Assist in coordinating corporate and facility functions for the employees
What We’re Looking For: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- BA / BS in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 1 to 2 years of human resources experience required preferably in some type of recruiting role
- Intermediate knowledge of PC applications for word, processing spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include presentation ability.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.