Customer Data Specialist
Job Code : HGS/249ST.LOUIS | MO Permanent
HGS North America is currently looking for a Customer Data Specialistto support our client Bayer Crop Science. This position with HGS supporting Bayer Crop Science is located in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
The HGS Customer Data Specialist maintains customer master data in SAP and ancillary systems in support of crop protection, branded seed, seed treatment, and licensed seed businesses. Supporting different business models across brands and systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintenance of US Customer Master records, including, but not limited to National Brands, Channel Brand, Crop Protection, BioAg, WestBred, Corn States and Cotton.
· Coordinate with other business functions (credit, customer service, sales support, information technology, etc) to ensure timely and accurate customer data maintenance – supporting transactions and downstream processes.
· Accountable for providing high quality master data by utilizing customer master audit reports to proactively identify and resolve issues.
· Customer sales transactions involvement, as necessary, to complete order process related to changes in customer master information.
· Drive best practice process improvements based on investigation/analysis and solicited feedback, including updates to audit and training materials.
· Provide actionable insight to move toward solutions while maintaining data integrity and data governance business rules currently in place - data stewardship.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Ability to work in a cross-functional, team-based environment.
· Reacts quickly to unexpected changes in workload and/or business support and proposes solutions
· Attention to detail, diligence, and focus on a combination of quality and productivity.
· Strong system and data acumen combined with complex system diagnostic problem solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer:
HGS offers a full competitive benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or