Job Code : HGS/248ST.LOUIS | MO Permanent
HGS North America is currently looking for a Reporting Administrator to support our client Bayer Crop Science. This position with HGS supporting Bayer Crop Science is located in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
The HGS Reporting Administrator supports the B2B Seed Tracking System Support Team with timely, accurate reporting and analysis of electronic data.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Update and maintain Database containing dealer, transaction and sales information
· Create quarterly reports detailing new Business to Business connections
· Support customers by troubleshooting transaction errors in the Business to Business Dashboard
· Test Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), compare API output to Legacy output, and report errors
· Setup and activate new customers; create necessary reports in SAP
· Assemble ad hoc reports using Access and/or Web Intelligence tool
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
· Strong Project Management Skills
· Proven proficiency with Microsoft Access
· Strong Reporting and Analytical Skills
· SAP experience
What We Offer:
HGS offers a full competitive benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.