Job Code : HGS/246ST.LOUIS | MO Permanent
HGS North America is currently looking for a Collections Representative to support our client Bayer Crop Science. This position with HGS supporting Bayer Crop Science is located in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
The HGS Collections Representative collects past due funds from Bayer’s financed accounts that are over 90 days past due. In addition, they help with inbound & outbound call projects and other Credit Team projects as assigned.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete outbound collection calls to Growers with past due balances
· Problem solve thru email with internal operations reps and Dealers on non-responsive accounts
· Pull reports from SAP to identify past due accounts
· Set promise to pay dates in SAP
· Document notes in SAP
· Work in Sales Force and telephony system
· Track interactions by brand and dollar amount collected
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of professional experience in collections
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Proven ability to multi-task
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Intermediate competency with Microsoft Office
What We Offer:
HGS offers a full competitive benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.