Job Code : 201983Jacksonville | FL Permanent
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides day-to-day leadership, coaching and development to direct reports.
2. Reviews operating statistics regularly to ensure client and HGS goals are being met in areas of service quality and timeliness. Typical areas of focus include: quality monitoring scores, customer satisfaction, account notations, call handle times, abandon rates and service levels.
3. Identifies areas of process improvement and works effectively within the organization to implement resolutions on a timely basis. Areas for improvement should be targeted at increasing client satisfaction and/or company profitability.
4. Oversees necessary enhancements to client programs or servicing therein. This may include areas such as staffing, training, attendance and quality. Works closely with Account Management and Workforce Management to optimize staffing to achieve proper balancing of client servicing objectives and company profitability.
5. Responsible for service quality for all work performed by his/ her employees. Ensures quality evaluations are being properly conducted.
6. Participates in client visits and round tables to provide input on program performance or new programs being offered.
7. Coordinates with other Operation Managers to balance needs of individual team with needs of entire organization.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)