Specialist Product Support
Job Code : 201969Cranbury |NJ Permanent
Technical Product Support Specialist for Bayer Crop Science (Climate Corporation)
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
HGS North America is currently looking for a Support Specialist to support the Agriculture business of our client Climate Corporation (a subsidiary of Bayer). This position is located in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
As part of the Customer Success organization, the Support Specialist is responsible for providing best-in-class product support for all Climate FieldView Products in North America via phone, email, and live chat to end-users.
- Field calls from North American farmers, Climate dealers, and Climate field sales teams on product support issues. These calls will include support requests for setup, installation, in-field operation, and troubleshooting of in-field breakdowns.
- Respond to inquiries and call-back requests placed via live chat and the online ticket system.
- Track all customer interactions in Salesforce
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and escalate the issue to the appropriate Level 2 support team if necessary.
- Develop and maintain working product knowledge for all Climate FieldView products
- Provide evening/weekend support as needed during peak planting and harvest seasons
- Participate in seasonal proactive customer engagement calls to retain and engage existing customers.
- Bachelors in Agricultural Studies, Computer Science, Business, Agronomy or related field
- 3 years of work experience required
- 1+ year of experience in supporting precision agriculture products
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present to large groups.
- Strong writing skills. Evidence of creativity.
- Positive Attitude & Highly Motivated
- Basic mechanical skills and knowledge
- Flexible to adapt as priorities change
- Computer skills: Salesforce, Google Drive, Google docs, G-mail, Google Hang-out
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.