Specialist Product Support
Job Code : 201967Cranbury |NJ Permanent
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we continuously help our clients deliver exceptional results. HGS North America’s Creve Coeur, MO office is currently looking for an Agronomic Support Representative to support our client Monsanto. We are hiring a team of eight representatives to work with us from March 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019. Positions can be remote or on site at HGS in Creve Coeur. Please see position description below.
· Manage voice and email communications from growers regarding Monsanto’s XtendiMax product
· Work to provide 1st contact resolution
· Electronically document each contact
· Full time and part time schedules are available: Agronomic Support Center covers the hours of 6:00am - 8:00pm CST Monday – Sunday
· Representatives can work at HGS in Creve Coeur, MO or remotely from their residence
· Must be available for one on one’s, team meetings, conference calls, training, etc… thru the working hours of the team
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Strong Agricultural Background required
· Confident working with Customer Relationship Management Systems
Microsoft Office Skills
· Strong Verbal Communication Skills
· Proven Problem Solving/Decision Making Skills
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.