Customer Service Representative - Healthcare
Job Code : HGS/146EL PASO | TX Permanent
You will help and work with customers and members to improve their health, well-being and sense of security. You will respond to complex inquiries regarding benefits, billing, eligibility, coverage and other related information and provide solutions for customers, clients and health care professional via phone and email.
THE KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and handle telephone calls to resolve inquiries
- Research, document, and attempt to resolve all inquiries during the call
- Responsible for documenting calls in the specific business system
- Responsible to work cases assigned to agent to resolve members inquiries
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent required,
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required; call center experience a PLUS
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high-level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform in a high volume, fast-paced call center environment
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team
- Comprehensive health benefits options
- 401(k) with company matching
- Loyalty programs
- Company awards
- Incentive opportunities
- Professional training and career path development
HGS USA is a global leader in business process management. For 40 years, HGS has been providing an intelligent solution approach to meet clients at their stage in the transformation journey. From traditional voice contact center services and web self-service, chat, text, and social customer service to back-office support and robotic process automation, HGS provides a best-in-class experience! HGS is part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group. We take a true globally local approach, with over 44,854 employees across 75 delivery centers in seven countries making a difference to some of the world’s leading brands across nine key verticals.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.