Real Time Specialist
Job Code : HGS/111PEORIA |IL Permanent
The purpose of this position is to support Operations and Workforce Management in attaining the most efficient and effective staffing possible for current and future dates. This involves managing scheduled hours for agents as contact requirements dictate, evaluating and scheduling off-line requests, maintaining skillset assignments, and reacting to an inconsistent agent schedule and handle time thresholds.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1.) Monitor the performance of assigned workgroups and take actions when goals are in jeopardy of not being met.
2.) Identify and implement effective staff management strategies. This may include:
- Analyzing historical data and make recommendations to adjust forecasts and/or schedules for the next 5-10 days,
- Partnering with Operations to evaluate recommendations, and/or
- Making changes as needed to meet performance objectives (service level, ASA, profitability, productivity, etc).
3.) Communicate with key client contacts regarding performance, to retain current and/or obtain additional volume.
4.) Facilitate & lead daily/weekly meetings with all levels of the organization (Team Leader & up).
5.) Collaborate with Operations and the Scheduling Team to ensure that agents are assigned to the appropriate skillsets on the ACD and in Aspect.
6.) Take action when staffing inefficiencies are observed. This includes, but is not limited too, Schedule Adherence issues, Call Work time, Not Ready time, Unavailable time, Hold times, Forecast vs Actual NCO variance and Forecast vs Actual AHT variance.
7.) Schedule ad hoc training/meeting sessions.
8.) Provide Workforce related training and support to Operations. This includes topics such as Nortel, I3 & Rockwell Real Time Displays, Call Routing, Web Reports, Schedule Compliance, Empower, Productivity, and others.
9.) Produce reports/analysis as needed to manage the contact center.
10.) Enter schedule exceptions as needed into the Workforce Management software
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Basic understanding of call center metrics preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of call center management applications (Workforce Management, ACD, Reports, etc…) preferred
- Six months – 1-year experience with contact center or related field
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
HGS (Hinduja Global Solutions) provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back-office services and digital marketing solutions. At HGS, we help design and implement an effortless customer experience using digital channels, analytics, automation and digital marketing.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.