Customer Service Representative
Job Code : HGS/78PEORIA |IL Permanent
HGS (Hinduja Global Solutions) provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back-office services and digital marketing solutions. At HGS, we help design and implement an effortless customer experience using digital channels, analytics, automation and digital marketing.
- Excellent health benefit
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Growth
- Casual & fun contact center environment
Your mission is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you.
THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Tracks call-related information for reporting purposes
- Upsells to customers as necessary
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- “Wow” customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- A contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional karaoke-off
- You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
Facebook: @HGS USA
LinkedIn: HGS Hinduja Global Solutions
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.