Job Code : HGS/909Work@Home
The Sourcing Specialist is pivotal in delivering a sourcing solution that will help ensure success in fulfilling our recruitment mandate. The sourcing specialist will be required to help create and deliver the sourcing strategy, build and develop a network, provide critical market analytics and engage community partners across a variety of provinces.
· Generate candidates directly using innovative sourcing methods including internet job advertising, networking, referrals, social media, and other recruitment avenues
· Talent Attraction - Identify and utilize creative sourcing strategies to attract candidates and develop cost effective, efficient, proactive and innovative solutions to meet internal recruiting needs.
· Work closely with the Recruitment Manager to ensure internal Service Level Agreements are met, qualified candidates are provided in a timely manner, and pipelines are built proactively to meet recruiting demands
· Partner and collaborate with the Marketing and Social Media team on internal company initiatives such as social media campaigns, etc.
· Maintain open lines of communication with recruiters, and support their role
· Build and maintain relationships with community and government organizations, and participate in career fairs, job fairs, etc., to promote HGS as an employer of choice, increase talent brand awareness, and provide information about opportunities available
· Develop recruitment reports and trends in recruitment that will determine best places to recruit
· Provide talent analytics, tracking candidate pipelines, cost of hire, time to fill, etc.
· Ensure compliance is adhered to throughout the sourcing end to end process
· Assist with additional recruitment activities including: job fairs, presentations and related activities both on and off site.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
· 2yrs+ of recruiting experience with strong staffing and/or customer service experience. Call Center specific experience is a plus
· Experience in high volume coordination activities
· Strong understanding of “leading market” sourcing and recruitment techniques and methods; effective at identifying and sourcing passive candidates; strong direct sourcing.
· Ability to adapt priorities in line with changing business needs and meet tight deadlines
· Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving, influential and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills, including the ability to balance multiple priorities & manage time effectively
· Advanced proficiency in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
· Schedule Flexibility and the ability to work outside of normal business hours
· The ability to travel up to 30% of the time
· Post-secondary Human Resources Management
· Experience recruiting with social media and social sourcing
· Prior experience in a multi-national or global organization, ideally the call center industry
· Experience working remotely from your team and manager