Job Code : HGS/907EL PASO, TX
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Reviews and manages balanced scorecard and Key Performance Indicators, regularly focusing on long term objectives to ensure client and HGS goals are continually met.
2. Develops long term plan to enhance performance of programs. This includes areas such as Force Management, Training, quality, staffing and/or program initiatives.
3. Effectively manages in a fast paced call center environment with multiple teams.
4. Leads cross-functional activities and communication to further partnership between and HGS and assigned clients.
5. Participates in cross-functional teams including IT, WFM, Client Services, Implementation, Change Management, and other support departments.
6. Uses a systematic approach to identifying improvement opportunities, root-cause analysis, recommending solutions, and implementing process improvements in accordance with client/company policies and practices.
7. Responsible for the leading, providing professional development, and evaluating direct reports.
8. Provides client with contact center consulting services in relationship to benchmark data relative to forecasting, staffing, quality assurance, training, call center technology, etc.
9. Prepare, deliver, and facilitate both client and internal business presentations and meetings.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum jOB Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Bachelor’s Degree, or its equivalent, in a business-related