Job Code : HGS/902Lisle
**Candidate must be located near Lisle, IL**
As a key member of the Finance team, this individual will be involved in financial forecasting, annual budgeting process, 3 year business plan preparation process, business case/pricing preparation & analysis, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
She/he will provide financial consulting & Strategic support to the Sr Management, including preparing Board presentations, segment wise business analysis, financial presentations, Capex analysis, and other projects. The function acts as the analytical engine of the business to provide insight & support optimal business decision making and this role is Integral to the Function
- Preparation of weekly revenue/profitability forecasts, monthly financial projections and analysis.
- Annual grounds-up budgets preparation in consultation with various stakeholders and the preparation of multi-year business plans.
- Work with business partners to develop annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and monthly Flash report
- Build and maintain financial modeling; identify opportunities to include real time data where possible
- Generate comparative analyses of business unit performance/financial metrics and drivers against comparable industry standards and best practices
- Support the implementation of budget / analytical tools (Adaptive Insight), as well as the design and development of reporting dashboards and reports, which provide greater analytical insight that facilitates result oriented decision making
- Review monthly financial results to ascertain underlying reasons for variances with budget and forecasts
- Identify trends/issues and investigate drivers of variances from financial projections and prior month/year results
- Analyze costs, including utilization, overtime, expenses and training
- Preparation on monthly executive reporting and quarterly board materials
- Perform complex financial analysis and develop various models such as customer and delivery site profitability and business efficiency
- Participate in Internal evaluation of various business segment / customer performances and provide accurate calculations, business cases and recommendations to optimize pricing for existing contract renewals and new business opportunities
- Collect necessary inputs from various stakeholders throughout the business including operational and financial data to generate price models aligned with business objectives
- Ability to clearly articulate model scenarios to leadership including translating the pricing/business case data into formats required internally or by clients
- Develop metric reports for measuring cost controls
- Assist / participate in Ad-hoc projects and business imperatives
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics required
- CPA while not essential, would be considered an advantage
- 3-5 years experience in an analytical role with emphasis in financial analysis and modeling, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience with budgeting & forecasting tools such as Adaptive Insights or
- Experience with tools such as Tableau, , Business Intelligence, Dashboard, Data Analysis, Data Science, SQL Database and advanced Excel would be a considered an asset
- Demonstrated proactive and solutions-oriented approach towards process improvements
- Working knowledge of Customer Call Center Operations considered an asset
- Ability to manage projects and processes independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Credit Check required