Senior Director of Fulfillment and Operations
Job Code : HGS/891EL PASO, TX
The Senior Director, Fulfillment and Operations is responsible for all aspects of the Work@Home Fulfillment function for the Healthcare Vertical. With a focus on delivering â€œbest in classâ€ service to all HGS clients and HGS employees, the individual oversees the delivery unit function to enable Employee, Client and Shareholder Satisfaction the overall client satisfaction, retention and account profitability objectives by ensuring that contractual key performance indicators are met. In addition, the Senior Director is responsible for the overall business culture and operation of assigned programs and the development, guidance and direction of contact center staff. The incumbent is an experienced and well-rounded â€œhands onâ€ leader with a focus on driving operational performance, facility management, P&L and continuous improvement initiatives.
Vice President, Operations
Â· Lead and manage the W@H fulfillment center, team and process including shipping and receiving and inventory controls and management.
Â· Support the profitable growth of the business and achieve value stream, division and corporate goals monthly, quarterly and annually by ensuring all aspects of asset allocation and retrieval are effective.
Â· Drive all aspects of asset retrieval efforts to drive returns and reduce equipment purchase costs.
Â· Establish and execute upon strategic Work@Home associated plans to achieve objectives for growth and profitability.
Â· Encourage initiatives designed to maximize employee satisfaction and reinforce the corporate culture.
Â· Track and anticipate industry and market trends and competitive activities.
Â· Support launch plans that are fully synced with business and revenue goals.
Â· Formulate policies and strategic plans for future growth and cost containment.
Â· Continually review and enhance the W@H employee lifecycle and work with faculty leadership to develop solutions to overcome employee experience friction points and obstacles throughout the employee journey.
Â· Responsible to implement, inspect and maintain the HGS operational governance model and control systems across the W@H delivery unit and inspire and uphold the requisite accountability structure.
Â· Participates in cross-functional teams including IT, WFM, Client Services, Implementation, Change Management, and other support departments.
Â· Provides client with contact center consulting services in relationship to benchmark data relative to forecasting, staffing, quality assurance, training, call center technology, etc.
Â· Develops long-term plan to enhance performance of programs. This includes areas such as Workforce Management, Training, quality, staffing and/or program initiatives.
Â· Reviews and manages balanced scorecard and Key Performance Indicators, regularly focusing on long term objectives to ensure client and HGS goals are continually met.
Â· Provide regular feedback, support and leadership regarding department level performance in critical areas such as P&L, KPI, company policy and procedure adherence, and client and employee satisfaction.
Â· Proactively create, implement and lead department improvement efforts that produce successful results in the aforementioned areas.
Â· Meet profitability goals in the profit center environment.
Â· Establish and communicate client and internal strategies and key performance indicators to the healthcare verticalâ€™s management team.
Â· Serve as an effective business partner to multi-site clients working in conjunction with peers to achieve mutual goals.
Â· Actively participate Occupational Health and Safety and Employee Engagement Committees.
Â· Participate in weekly corporate level senior leadership meetings.
Â· Enhance department level bench strength by hiring, coaching and mentoring direct reports; providing career development and professional growth.
Â· Be an active member of the community and be able to act as a role model within the company.
Â· Special projects as assigned.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Minimum jOB Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- The qualified candidate will possess a bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 yearsâ€™ experience required with broad management experience in multiple areas of Operations, Fulfilment, Procurement and Asset Management.
- Demonstrate strong ability to lead Inventory Controls such as safeguarding assets and accurate handling.
- Strong collaborator, excelling in cross-functional relationships.
- A strong understanding of Contact Center operations and Contact Center solutions is a must.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience with all Windows platforms, Microsoft Office, internet, etc.
- Able to work in a 24 hour a day, 365 days per year environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Flexibility, versatility and proven ability to lead change.
- Strong fiscal management skills in a P&L environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and planning skills in order to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge and experience in complex people management.
- Clear criminal record check required.
- Ability to travel as needed to support the business.