Vendor Security Analyst
Job Code : HGS/860EL PASO, TX
The purpose of this position is to support Operations, Training, and Workforce Management in submitting access requests to the American Express client as well as communicating access related issues. This position is the first point of contact for HGS El Paso employees for any questions regarding American Express systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Operations, Training, and Workforce Management to ensure that CCPs and TLs have required access to AmEx applications.
- Properly report and track access issues with the American Express client to resolve problems that arise.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Support Real Time Specialists as back up and produce reports/analysis as needed to manage the contact center.â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯
- Make recommendations based on historical, current and/or projected information to adjust staffing levels as needed to meet service metrics.
- The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification.â€¯ They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job.â€¯ Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned.â€¯ In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
- * Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.â€¯ * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees.â€¯ * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits.â€¯ * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Six months â€“ 1 year experience with American Express account
- Basic understanding of call center metrics preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a environment
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skillsâ€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯â€¯
- Intermediate knowledge of American Express applications
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred