Job Code : HGS/848El Paso
The Director, Work@Home (Virtual Workforce) Fulfillment is responsible for all aspects of the Work@Home Fulfillment function for the Healthcare Vertical. With a focus on delivering â€œbest in classâ€ service to all HGS clients and HGS employees, the individual oversees the delivery unit function to enable Employee, Client and Shareholder Satisfaction.
Â· Lead and manage the W@H fulfillment center, team and process including shipping and receiving and inventory controls and management
Â· Support the profitable growth of the business and achieve value stream, division and corporate goals monthly, quarterly and annually by ensuring all aspects of asset allocation and retrieval are effective
Â· Drive all aspects of asset retrieval efforts to drive returns and reduce equipment purchase costs
Â· Establish and execute upon strategic Work@Home associated plans to achieve objectives for growth and profitability
Â· Encourage initiatives designed to maximize employee satisfaction and reinforce the corporate culture
Â· Track and anticipate industry and market trends and competitive activities
Â· Support launch plans that are fully synced with business and revenue goals
Â· Formulate policies and strategic plans for future growth and cost containment
Â· Continually review and enhance the W@H employee lifecycle and work with faculty leadership to develop solutions to overcome employee experience friction points and obstacles throughout the employee journey.
Â· Responsible to implement, inspect and maintain the HGS operational governance model and control systems across the W@H delivery unit and inspire and uphold the requisite accountability structure.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills):
- The qualified candidate will possess a bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 8 yearsâ€™ experience required with broad management experience in multiple areas of Operations, Fulfilment, Procurement and Asset Management.
- Demonstrate strong ability to lead Inventory Controls such as safeguarding assets and accurate handling.
- Strong collaborator, excelling in cross functional relationships.
- A strong understanding of Contact Center operations and Contact Center solutions is an asset.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience with all Windows platforms, Microsoft Office, internet, etc.
- Able to work in a 24 hour a day, 365 days per year environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Flexibility, versatility and proven ability to lead change.
- Strong fiscal management skills in a P&L environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and planning skills in order to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge and experience in complex people management.
- Minimal amount of travel required.
- Clear criminal record check required.