Job Code : HGS/824Work@Home
The Manager of Implementation's overall responsibility is to ensure successful program implementation of new and existing project plans that meet the objectives of the program, including but not limited to the on boarding new programs and downsizing old programs. This will include the coordination of several departments both internally and externally with the client to ensure client expectations are met.
Typically reports to: Director of Implementation
Typical Reports: None
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. When leading new client or other projects, establish and maintain the project plan.
- Documents requirements for program.
- Assists in coordination of project team consisting of HGS departments, client personnel, and 3rd party partners to ensure projects progress on schedule.
- Follows and educates peers on the formal transition methodology and customize as needed.
- Identify and escalate factors that could negatively impact the successful completion of a project.
- Maintain formal project change control.
- Document and distribute meeting minutes and action items.
2. Communicate project details as appropriate
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel.
- Prepare and distribute regular status reports to the project team and client.
- Communicate proactively the factors which are, or could, negatively impact the successful completion of a project.
3. Transition program management to steady state Client Services and Operations personnel.
- Prepare documentation.
- Train account team on program specific management tasks.
- Follow through to ensure project is completed on time, on budget, and to client satisfaction.
4. Lead special internal projects as assigned by Director, Implementation.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.
- Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits.
- Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience with account management, project management, contact center operations, healthcare customer service, or related field preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with varying levels of management and staff, both internally and externally.
- Proven leadership and team building skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Ability to travel an average of 20%.
Competency Definition Uses Sound Judgment & Makes Decisions Surveys a situation quickly and grasps the issue or problem by asking probing questions. Develops sound business recommendations to achieve progress on global issues. Recognizes Wisely limits in resolving complex issues and teams with appropriate personnel to resolve issue. Reviews decisions to evaluate impact to long range goals. Communication Skills Practices attentive and active listening and presents appropriate information in a clear and concise manner, both orally and written; Conveys information to all levels of the organization; leads and facilitates internal and external meetings. Work Ethic Ability to direct oneself towards meeting ones deliverables; clearly sets a goal and works towards achieving it; clarifies expectation about what/how things need to be done before starting work; takes ownership for work; is open to new ideas; complies with rules and processes; appropriate dress; demonstrates behaviors consistent with the organization's values; treats others with respect; understand and follows ethical guidelines; regularly shares expertise with team members to support continuous learning and improvement; works well with others, promotes teamwork. Shows Initiative Develops and leads the vision for the organization that will create an environment of empowerment and excellence. Ensures that managements understands and is equipped with the necessary tools to lead. Looks for new ways to contribute to the business.