Human Resources Generalist
Job Code : HGS/758Peoria
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide call center staff direction and support on HR issues within legal constraints. Support includes consulting, coaching, and guiding staff in areas such as corrective action, workerâ€™s compensation, and employment-related issues.
- Maintain and update location specific employee files.
- Disseminate accurate and pertinent information to employees regarding all HR policies and issues.
- Manage the unemployment process.
- Maintain partnership with Recruitment Team as needed.
- Assist in completion of specific projects as directed by the HR action plans and / or the HR team.
- Orientate new employees to ensure understanding of company policies, procedures, and benefits are accurately communicated.
- Serves as a point of contact for employees regarding insurance, injuries at work, leaves, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
- Assist in coordinating corporate and facility functions for the employees
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.