The main function of a high volume Recruiting Sourcing Specialist is to identify where the desired talent is located, to develop strategies that when executed help our recruiters’ meet or exceed high volume hiring goals. This position is a key contributor in driving improved client satisfaction and positions the company for future growth by pipelining talent for future needs.
Typically Reports To: Director
Typical Reports: N/A
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Establish and maintain collaborative relationships
with hiring managers, workforce, marketing and recruiters to support the
necessary planning and execution of sourcing strategies needed to meet hiring
2. Key driver in the development of creative and cost
effective sourcing strategies and initiatives to support high-volume recruiting.
3. Partner with TA marketing team to promote HGS as an
employer of choice
4. Effective use of company and vendor provided tools
to search for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using ATS,
resume databases, networking, social media, employee referrals and cold calls,
5. Develop and maintain strong working partnerships
with community organizations, professional organizations, and universities to
create successful partnership resulting in an increase in hires.
6. Analyze sourcing channel ROI taking into
consideration throughput, CPH, quality of candidates, quality of hire, attrition,
and candidate experience.
7. Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting
techniques enabling the proposal of new sourcing channels, tools and technology
to keep the team at the cutting edge of talent acquisition.
8. Maintain sourcing training materials with a focus on
continuous process improvement.
9. Develop an effective engagement strategy to pipeline
talent in advance of need.
10. Last but not least, a strong passion to help your
team meet their hiring targets in a motivational manner with team spirit! All
for one and one for all!
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
and cooperative effort. * Help train and
give guidance to other HGS employees. *
Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety
habits. * Provide internal and external
customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing preferably in the contact center industry supporting high-volume hourly hiring
• A high degree of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing
• Experience with ATS, social media, texting tools, Indeed and related technologies
• Ability to work independently with strong time management skills
• Customer service focused with solid business acumen and interpersonal skills
• Able to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Detail oriented with a focus on organization, analytics and reporting
• Demonstrates ownership, sense of urgency and is a high energy team player
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Experience in project management is a plus