Senior HR Ambassador - Healthcare
Job Code : HGS/718El Paso
Plan, organize, and lead Ambassador Team on the 0 – 90-day process for all new hire agents. This process is to ensure a positive employee experience to begin their career. As part of the Human Resources team, the HR Ambassador acts as an information source in all aspects of Human Resources during the initial 90 days of employment to ensure an atmosphere that fosters continuous growth, promotes our positive company culture, and offers an excellent Employee experience.
Typically Reports To: Manager, Human Resources (Temporarily reporting to VP, Human Resources)
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Leads the Ambassador team to ensure they are entrench in early employee life cycle experience.
2. Process improvement of the Ambassador roles to create efficiencies and effectiveness.
3. Back up team as needed to encourage a new hire positive experience.
4. Measure and manage Ambassador Team progress with Advocate retention success.
5. Ensure that Ambassador Team responsibilities are being completed and fulfilled as required. Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
6. Identify and make recommendations for areas of improvement in all departments involved in the first 90 days of employment.
7. Ensure and monitor adherence to Client specific compliance requirements.
8. Partner with leaders on feedback from the Ambassador / Advocate Focus Groups.
9. Confirm actions identified from Ambassador /Advocate Focus Group are communicated with Advocates and action followed through.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
*Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. *Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. *Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service. MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· BA/BS in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
· 1 – 3 years previous Human Resource experience preferred; experience managing a team preferred.
· Intermediate knowledge of PC applications for word, processing spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
· Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include presentation ability.
· Proven project management and customer service skills.
· Demonstrated decision making and problem solving ability.
· Demonstrated report writing ability.
· Demonstrated ability to manage conflict.
· Proven ability to work as part of a team.
Uses Sound Judgment & Makes Decisions Wisely
Surveys a situation quickly and grasps the issue or problem by asking probing questions. Develops sound business recommendations to achieve progress on global issues. Recognizes limits in resolving complex issues and teams with appropriate personnel to resolve issue. Reviews decisions to evaluate impact to long range goals.
Develops and leads the vision for the organization that will create an environment of empowerment and excellence. Ensures that management understands and is equipped with the necessary tools to lead. Looks for new ways to contribute to the business.
Shares in-depth knowledge about the global environment to expand team understanding of relevant issues. Leads team supporting global initiatives. Participates in and facilitates internal and external collaborative efforts and arrangements.
Provides clear understanding of job priorities and expectations. Practices attentive and active listening. Conveys information to all levels of the organization. Leads and facilitates internal and external meetings.