THIS IS A WORK @ HOME BUT THERE'S A POTENTIAL TO GO ONSITE - EL PASO
Effectively support the process to recruit, screen, test and select employees to ensure the successful operation of
the Call Center. Participate in acting as an information source and strategic business partner in all phases of
recruiting for the organization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist in developing, implementing and executing hourly and exempt recruitment strategies to meet the
staffing needs for internal and external positions including testing, screening and interviewing to ensure call
handling and service levels are maintained.
2. Assist in developing and implementing the branding and marketing strategies that will ensure the HGS
brand is professionally represented in the community.
3. Meet required metrics in the daily recruiting process
4. Assist in developing job descriptions.
5. Maintain partnership with employment agencies as needed.
6. Assist in completion of specific projects as directed by the HR action plans and / or the HR team.
7. Orientate and onboard new employees to ensure understanding of company policies and procedures.
8. Follow established recruiting processes keeping the team in compliance with all internal audit processes and
applicable state/federal laws.
9. Represent the recruiting team during internal/external audits as needed.
10. Assist in coordinating corporate and facility functions for the employees
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by
employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as
assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. *
Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and
external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
1. HS Diploma or Equivalent
2. Previous recruiting experience is preferred
3. High volume recruiting is a plus.
4. Intermediate knowledge of PC applications for word, processing spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
5. Ability to navigate multiple screens and MS Suite
6. Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include presentation ability.
7. Demonstrated decision making and problem solving ability.
8. Demonstrated ability to manage conflict.
9. Proven ability to work as part of a team
10. Healthcare experience is a plus
Competency and Definition
Asks probing questions to better understand other external
points of view. Develops sound recommendations to
achieve progress on major accounts/projects. Recognizes
limits in resolving complex issues and involves appropriate
personnel as necessary.
Shows Initiative Questions the way a process is done and suggest changes.
Leads efforts to achieve long term goals. Empowers and
supports others to produce needed results that lead to the
growth of the business and personal development.
Shares in-depth knowledge about the organization to
expand team understanding of relevant issues. Leads crossfunctional teams. Participates in external collaborative
efforts and arrangements.
Conveys information to a variety of audiences, modifying
content as appropriate. Listens to others and facilitates the
sharing of information. Acts as a leader during internal and
Encourages differences as a way to enhance group
productivity. Promotes equal treatment among team
Anticipates, understands and exceeds the needs of our
customers. Drives the development or enhancement of
product/services, based on customer needs. Leads and
encourages team to build customer relationships. Seeks
feedback from our customers.