Corporate Recruiting Manager
Job Code : HGS/702Work@Home
HGS (Hinduja Global Solutions) provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back-office services and digital marketing solutions. At HGS, we help design and implement an effortless customer experience using digital channels, analytics, automation and digital marketing. As a member of the HGS Human Resources team, the Corporate Recruiting Manager plays both a strategic and tactical role in the organization; using recruitment and sourcing expertise to drive best practices across the recruitment lifecycle for corporate roles. The key focus for the Corporate Recruiting Manager is to lead the successful fulfilment of open positions with hiring managers and to be the first point of contact for their hiring needs.
Typically Reports To: Senior Director or Vice President
Typical Reports: Corporate Recruiter
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide vision, leadership, planning and management for the corporate sourcing and recruiting teams.
- Partner with hiring managers/teams and key business leaders to execute talent acquisition strategies.
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment for all corporate and executive roles to include the development of sourcing and advertising strategies, management of candidate prescreens, interviews, offer negotiation and the onboarding process.
- Track recruiting metrics and provide analytics for performance management and decision-making.
- Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to provide exceptional customer service and clear and constant communication regarding expectations, timelines, and statuses on open positions.
- Research, suggest, and participate in local and nationwide recruiting events and maintain a network of external contacts to assist in filling open positions with top talent.
- Take initiative to stay informed of talent trends and share with broader talent team
- Initiate and participate in projects that further HR and Talent Acquisition capabilities
- Leverage personal and professional networks, knowledge of talent communities and recruitment best practices to consult with hiring managers and recruiters to hire the best talent.
- Develop talent pipelines by utilizing effective sourcing strategies to attract high-caliber candidates through social media, labor markets and industry-specific communities.
- Identify and recommend new sourcing systems, processes or techniques to enhance processes and efficiencies.
- Partner with external vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Serve as company representative in building relationships and promoting the recruitment brand in the community; attend business functions as required.
- Partner with Human Resources to optimize employee engagement, job satisfaction and retention.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ talent acquisition experience, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Corporate Recruiting
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Excellent at talent identification, attraction and assessment
- Proficiency using a variety of recruitment systems and online search / sourcing tools
- Possesses strong business sense and savvy with strong advisory and negotiation skills
- Possesses a genuine commitment to providing a memorable candidate experience
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of the organization and community
- Able to strike the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing.
- Demonstrated aptitude for coaching and team development
- Highly motivated, focused and self-directed
- Experience leading executive level searches preferred
- Previous experience as a HR Business Partner is a plus