Human Resources Manager
Job Code : HGS/694Jacksonville
HGS (Hinduja Global Solutions) provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back office services and digital marketing solutions. At HGS, we help design and implement an effortless customer experience using digital channels, analytics, automation and digital marketing. As a member of the HGS Human Resources team, the HR Manager plays both a strategic and tactical role in the organization; using HR expertise to cultivate an environment that fosters continuous growth and promotes positive company culture.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Leads the planning, development, implementation and administration of all human resource programs for assigned business line(s).
· Serves as a strategic business advisor to operations management regarding key organizational and management issues.
· Formulates partnerships with internal customers to deliver value added services that reflect business objectives and optimize employee job satisfaction and retention.
· Develop, monitor and report on human resource activities, metrics and analysis that will show trends, evaluate cost efficiencies. Uses data insights to make recommendations to improve organizational performance.
· Create, implement and support competitive attraction/retention strategies for the business in partnership with the Recruitment and Compensation departments.
· Ensure effective monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; overseeing and conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
· Escalates all matters that present risk to the Company.
· Establish and promote company brand in the surrounding communities and establish local partnerships.
· Ensure all Human Resource processes are meeting the needs of internal and external customers, in compliance with all state and federal guidelines, and strategically focused.
· Develop HR staff to resolve employee issues minimizing company liability and exposure; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Lead special assignments and other projects, which meet the strategic needs of the business.The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
*Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. *Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. *Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management or equivalent experience.
· 8+ years’ experience in HR gained in a service oriented environment with a minimum of 5 years managing people and projects.
· SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification a plus.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills with ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization and within the community.
· Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making when managing business decisions, including conflict situations that lack clear solutions.
· Highly motivated, focused and self-directed individual.
· Strong project management skills.
· Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
· Strong PC skills with heavy emphasis on Excel
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.