French Customer Service Agent
Job Code : HGS/666Peoria
Positively and professionally respond to the client customer and business contacts by answering questions, handling complaints, troubleshooting problems and providing information.
Typically Reports To: Operations Team Leader
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies complex problems, assesses needs, and/or sells products to consumers and businesses. Diffuses anger, shows empathy, troubleshoots problems, probes, and engages in active listening. Occasionally contacts other departments, clients or outside agencies supplying or seeking information.
- Prepares, sorts, tracks and processes consumer/business contacts from various sources (i.e. mail, fax, escalation, and cases) utilizing advanced account/program knowledge and experience to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Manages assigned cases through resolution.
- Accurately identifies the needs and appropriate resources to resolve the problem.
- Ensure responses are completed and databases are accurately updated within established timeframe.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, unobstructed work area free of distractions, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High school diploma or GED. Some college preferred
- A minimum of 6 months professional work experience, in customer service or administrative field.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Data Entry skills
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills
- Meet minimum benchmarks of assessment testing
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Strong problem-solving skills