Work @ Home Customer Service Agent
Job Code : HGS/665PEORIA,IL
Excellent work from home opportunity for Customer Retention Specialists & Inbound Sales Representatives - starting salary of $13 to $14 an hour plus performance incentives!
HGS is committed to the safety and well-being of all of our employees so in response to the current Covid-19 crisis, all of our available positions will be work from home for the foreseeable future. All hiring, training and call taking will be done remotely.
Delivering extraordinary customer service and support to customers who may be at risk of cancelling their account. This position involves listening, probing, and creativity to assist with finding the customer’s true needs. Success in this role drives up customer loyalty, annual spend, and the achievement of our client’s brand promise! If you possess strong customer service skills, excellent communication skills and a desire to be empowered to find solutions that prevent customers from cancelling their accounts, then we encourage you to consider this role.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must be able to articulate the value of products
· Ability to find the right fit for a customer with a product that fits their everyday lifestyle
· Deliver extraordinary service on inbound calls in a fast-paced, structured customer care environment
· Consult customers to understand their needs and tailor unique solutions for each customer, reinforcing benefits of membership, providing relevant product offers that deepen customer engagement and results in measurable value for the customer
· Continuously improve on key selling skills, including building rapport, understanding customer needs, and handling objections
· Address general and account specific customer inquiries
· Provide clear and concise information
· Update customer account information as needed
· Use provided tools and resources to identify custom solutions and anticipate customer needs
· Meet or exceed all performance metrics
Minimum Education and Experience
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Minimum 1-year customer service experience required
· Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to engage in a consultative conversation
· Experience in an upsell, cross sell or retention role preferred
· Proven success in a fast-paced customer service environment, with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, having consultative conversations, and relationship building
· Ability to use phone and computer systems
· Ability to stay composed, objective, and professional
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
HGS is an accredited A+ Company with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) of North America