Healthcare Marketing Director
Job Code : HGS/621Work@Home
· Provide end-to-end management of events for HGS Healthcare to ensure we maximize our visibility, lead generation, and return on event investment.
· Ensure the integrity of the Salesforce forecasting and prospecting data for the Healthcare business units (including AxisPoint Health and Colibrium). Work closely with the shared service team to manage data cleansing areas, providing new data lists (i.e. from events), lead internal research projects and ensure all campaign lists are correct and updated.
· Support the creation of awareness for HGS Healthcare as a leading BPM solution provider through creative campaigns, social media and external communications and content. Position HGS as an authority, an innovator and as a thought leader.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Plan for and manage the HGS presence at industry events and road shows, ensuring the highest ROI from events investments.
o Work closely with the Global Head of Healthcare Marketing on event strategy, vetting events for fit with selling priorities and overall value, and determining HGS’s level of participation.
o Coordinate all logistical, accommodation, and promotional aspects of the events.
o Collaborate with the creative director and design team to ensure that design and content of exhibit properties communicate the desired message clearly and intuitively.
o Coordinate the pre-event and post-event campaign activity.
o Measure ROI and recommend level of participation in future events.
o Serve as the go-to resource for HGS Healthcare’s presence in Salesforce and Demandbase.
o Meet monthly with each VP BD to review all current opportunities in Salesforce and determine movement to next stages. Make the appropriate adjustments in Salesforce.
o Review intent data from Demandbase with the Global Head of Healthcare Marketing and identify potential opportunities.
o Oversee the management of the flow of leads through the lead lifecycle across the various funnel stages and operational processes (e. MQL, SAL, Nurture, Opportunity, Short list, Win) and report on it.
o Lead team to set vertical keyword priorities. Assist in SEO and PPC activities.
o Manage the HGS healthcare presence on internal, public, and social sites.
o Working closely with the Global Marketing Team, ensure that blogs, social posts, and article placements are shared and publicized internally and externally.
o Collaborate across all stakeholders to ensure that GGP is 100% up to date.
o Manage the Healthcare Marketing Calendar to ensure all events, campaigns, and activities are current and shared with stakeholders.
o Assist in Content Creation to drive traffic to teamhgs.com or a specific landing page.
o Assist with the sourcing, information gathering, and completion of award nominations. Conduct win-loss analysis if such information is available.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or a related field is required
· Previous leadership experience in sales, marketing, public relations and/or the Contact Center industry is required
· 5+ years’ experience in marketing manager/director role
· Strong knowledge of the BPO and contact center outsourcing market
· Experience with campaign development and execution is required
· Experience with web development, social media and digital presence management
· Proof of previous lead generation success
· Strong network of connections is an asset
· Exceptional leadership skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Financial management skills
· Strong time management skills
· Strategic planning skills are an asset
· Excellent project management skills