The mission of the job is to contribute to the overall client satisfaction, retention and account profitability objectives by ensuring the operational performance standards for each assigned account are met and enhanced.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides day-to-day leadership, coaching and development to direct reports.
2. Reviews operating statistics regularly to ensure client and HGS goals are being met in areas of service quality and timeliness. Typical areas of focus include: quality monitoring scores, customer satisfaction, account notations, call handle times, abandon rates and service levels.
3. Identifies areas of process improvement and works effectively within the organization to implement resolutions on a timely basis. Areas for improvement should be targeted at increasing client satisfaction and/or company profitability.
4. Oversees necessary enhancements to client programs or servicing therein. This may include areas such as staffing, training, attendance and quality. Works closely with Account Management and Workforce Management to optimize staffing to achieve proper balancing of client servicing objectives and company profitability.
5. Responsible for service quality for all work performed by his/ her employees. Ensures quality evaluations are being properly conducted.
6. Participates in client visits and roundtables to provide input on program performance or new programs being offered.
7. Coordinates with other Operation Managers to balance needs of individual team with needs of entire organization.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
BA/BS in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
Demonstrated ability to make complex decisions and solve problems for call center processes using qualitative, quantitative, and financial data, wile considering impact of decision on others.
Proven ability to delegate and manage work loads and projects across functions within HGS.
Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include presentation ability and interaction with wide variety of internal and external customers.
Demonstrated ability to strategically improve and/or transform processes across functions within HGS.
Demonstrated ability to manage a budget.
Demonstrated ability to strategically lead, motivate, and develop work team towards improved performance.
Intermediate knowledge of PC applications for word processing, spreadsheet, presentations etc.
4 – 6 years relevant experience, including 3 years in management
Advanced knowledge of telecommunications and call center management systems and terminology.
Healthcare experience preferred