Operations Manager - Healthcare
Job Code : HGS/586EL PASO, TX
The Operations Manager provides leadership to Team Leaders who are responsible for the day-to-day performance and development of a team of Contact Center Associates. The primary objectives are account level Operational efficiency and effectiveness while meeting business/client expectations on an ongoing basis and advocating and supporting the adherence to the company culture and mission. This position requires the incumbent to possess natural leadership abilities as the Operations Manager will create and maintain a positive and creative working environment for staff to ensure retention and employee satisfaction goals are met.
This position reports to the Senior Operations Manager or Director.
- Full accountability for operational delivery of program
- Conduct weekly one on one meetings with direct reports as well as regular team/group level meetings
- Daily review of client measurable KPI’s to ensure monthly performance goals are on target and subsequently make any necessary adjustments
- Training and development of Assistant Operations Manager and/or a team of 6 – 8 Team Leaders
- Act as leader, coach and mentor for Team Leaders in order to achieve/exceed client performance objectives while maintaining a positive employment environment for all team members
- Work with Workforce Management to develop and ensure appropriate staffing level requirements are being met and effectively communicated to all staff on an ongoing basis
- Participate in the talent planning and recruiting process
- Develop, implement and support a proactive site level operating model with processes and procedures to manage daily, weekly and monthly client productivity and quality levels- exceeding clients expectations; contact monitoring, reports, program changes, ongoing training, etc.
- Assist Site Director in preparing and/or reviewing monthly and quarterly client summary reports
- Respond timely to problems and lead resolution efforts and appropriate corrective action
- Participate in scheduled monthly performance meeting with client
- Conduct performance reviews on direct reports
- Identify and implement opportunities to reduce client costs and improve operating performance. Lead or participate in cross-functional teams, projects and continuous improvement initiatives that improve employee performance, morale and leadership skills at the program level
- Work with site departmental leaders to actively communicate, support and reinforce the corporate values and mission statement to all employees
- Assist with needs analysis activities in concert with Quality and Training professionals within the site to identify training opportunities that support continuous performance improvement and career development goals
- Act as point of contact for both Team Leaders and Sr. Manager or Director in their absence
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
- A minimum of 5 years of Contact Center managerial experience within Operations or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience managing member/provider call programs preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong understanding of team dynamics
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring abilities utilized daily in guiding individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills
- Strong coaching, planning and change management skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage and motivate a totally remote workforce
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with ability to research issues where solution is not readily apparent
- Intermediate Level Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, results-oriented work ethic
- Self motivated, professional, with an enthusiastic demeanor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to work in a 24 hour a day, 365 days per year environment
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check required