Work@Home Customer Service Agent
Job Code : HGS/582OHIO
In these very uncertain times don’t miss this opportunity to secure meaningful full-time employment with an amazing team from the safety of your own home. HGS is committed to the safety and well-being of all of our employees, so in response to the current COVID-19 crisis, all of our available positions will be work from home.
HGS is using a 100% virtual interview and assessment process that enables us to hire for our essential services business clients while keeping your health and safety top of mind. You'll be able to complete the entire process from your own home or wherever it is convenient for you.
Why would you want to be part of HGS?
We want you to grow with us! We continue to bring exciting new clients to this great city with potential earnings of up to $14/hour plus additional bonuses!
· $10.50 - $14.00/hr with performance incentives, paid training your first few weeks within a state-of-art video training environment
· We ship all the equipment, you don’t need to go buy a computer
· A comprehensive health plan after 90 days of employment
· A Real opportunity to grow your career – Working from Home! 90% of our Leaders started their career as a Customer Service Agent
How would you be able to join us?
· A WOW personality and ability to empathize with our AMAZING customers
· Can you type 25 wpm? Put those texting thumbs away and brush up on those old school typing skills before your virtual testing
· Can you hang for shifts that rotate between Mon-Sun, 6:00am - 11:00pm? (In most cases, you will work 5 days/40 hours a week)
· A hardwired internet connection with speeds greater than 4MB UL 10MB DL
· At least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED?
· Can you pass a criminal background check, drug screening?
· Secure, private work area; no dog’s barking for a walk
· Tech savvy, multitasking
"HGS is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs through the recruitment process"(Note that all walk-in applications are suspended in North America until further notice).