Social Media Assistant Operations Manager
Job Code : HGS/579Peoria, PEORIA,IL
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
· Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
· Lead a high performing team through an exciting transition to build problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities which will enable the department to develop deeper, more scalable solutions.
· Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results.
· Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication with not only team but on site clients.
· Review the KPIs/goals in the SOW, and create processes that will help our team meet or exceed those goals. Ensure those processes get the proper training.
· Communicating with escalated customers in a professional manner via social media outlets to respond to questions, provide information, and/or promote products while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
· Participate in QBR discussions, strategic meetings with the client.
· Assist Executive Leadership Team with any special projects as required.
· Attending various internal and external management meetings as necessary.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned.
In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Give training and guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
· Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field or equivalent experience preferred
· 1 year of operations/management/leadership experience
· Experience using social media including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
· Six months of call center experience preferred
· Demonstrated organizational skills
· Demonstrated leadership skills, building a team atmosphere and positive culture
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications: word, excel, power point, and outlook
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to travel quarterly