Specialist Real Time
Job Code : 2020320EL PASO | TX
The purpose of this position is to support Operations and Workforce Management in attaining the most efficient and effective staffing possible in real-time situations. This involves managing CSR skill assignments, managing CSR schedule adherence, increasing or decreasing scheduled hours as contact requirements dictate, and evaluating off-line requests.
- Monitor the performance of assigned workgroups and take actions when goals are in jeopardy of not being met.
- Make recommendations based on historical, current and/or projected information to adjust staffing levels as needed to meet service metrics.
- Partner with Operations and Workforce Management to execute staff management strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with Operations and Workforce Management to ensure that CSRs are assigned to the appropriate ACD skill assignments.
- Take action when staffing inefficiencies are observed. This includes, but is not limited too, Schedule Adherence issues, Call Work time, Not Ready time, Unavailable time, Hold times, Forecast vs Actual NCO variance and Forecast vs Actual AHT variance.
- Produce reports/analysis as needed to manage the contact center.
- Enter CSR off-line segments as needed into the Workforce Management software.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum jOB Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Basic understanding of call center metrics preferred
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
· Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
· Basic knowledge of call center management applications (Workforce Management, ACD, Reports, etc…) preferred
· Six months – 1 year experience with contact center or related field
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred