Human Resources Recruiter - Work From Home!
Job Code : HGS/450Work@Home
Effectively support the process to recruit, screen, test and select employees to ensure the successful operation of the Call Center. Participate in acting as an information source and strategic business partner in all phases of recruiting for the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in developing, implementing and executing hourly and exempt recruitment strategies to meet the staffing needs for internal and external positions including testing, screening and interviewing to ensure call handling and service levels are maintained.
2. Assist in developing and implementing the branding and marketing strategies that will ensure the HGS brand is professionally represented in the community.
3. Meet required metrics in the daily recruiting process
4. Assist in developing job descriptions.
5. Maintain partnership with employment agencies as needed.
6. Assist in completion of specific projects as directed by the HR action plans and / or the HR team.
7. Orientate and onboard new employees to ensure understanding of company policies and procedures.
8. Follow established recruiting processes keeping the team in compliance with all internal audit processes and applicable state/federal laws.
9. Represent the recruiting team during internal/external audits as needed.
10. Assist in coordinating corporate and facility functions for the employees
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum jOB Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· BA / BS in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· 1 to 2 years of human resources experience required preferably in some type of recruiting role
· Intermediate knowledge of PC applications for word, processing spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
· Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills to include presentation ability.
· Demonstrated decision making and problem solving ability.
· Demonstrated ability to manage conflict.
· Proven ability to work as part of a team
This is a temporary position