Director of Training
Job Code : HGS/575EL PASO, TX, Jacksonville
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The Director will manage a team/support network of training specialists and training leaders across the different processes within the healthcare business vertical.
2. Being the main subject matter expert for the healthcare vertical’s clients’ products, processes and service; the Director will lead the development of specific performance goals and measures to be used in managing the Training teams’ performance to expectations.
3. Partner with business stakeholders and HR to identify and prioritize development needs within the business vertical and ensure the programs have the right capabilities to deliver business results now and in the future.
4. Together with the vertical stakeholder, help drive and support a culture of leadership, continuous development, high performance and accountability. Partner with the company’s leadership to help create the training interventions for these organizational directions.
5. Plan and prepare the vertical’s training and development budget within alignment and the approval from the operations leaders, support leaders, HCOE and vertical head.
6. The Training Director manages the reporting and measurement of the L&D strategies, executable programs, core KRAs and aligns with the business for meeting or exceeding P&L goals.
7. The Training Director will formulate appropriate strategies, methodologies, practices and relevant enabling tools and technologies to maximize learning and development experiences.
8. Act the single point of contact for all training initiatives in the healthcare vertical and work to ensure that operational skill gaps and developmental needs are met.
9. Oversee and support the implementation of priority quality and compliance-related training needs; ensure our Compliance and Quality Policy is understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels. This is integral to the protection of our business and client relationships.
10. Partner with the local team (healthcare vertical, business development, client services, human resources, learning and development, recruitment, work force management) and counterpart teams in global for strategic growth and expansion, sales support initiatives to help meet our corporate KRA for organic growth and new lines of business in our local, regional, global footprint.
11. Drive training/intervention/reskilling/recovery efforts for the program performance issues as part of the Continuous Improvement Process objective.
12. Partner with peers in Talent Management to create a robust, integrated talent management operating model to support organizational readiness and scalability for new business, growth and changing industry drivers. This will cover both non-clinical and clinical competencies within the vertical.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development/Design, Organizational Behavior, Instructional Systems or Training Design & Development strongly preferred.
· 15+ years of talent development, learning and leadership development experience preferably specializing in the BPO industry handling US campaigns.
· Healthcare experience preferred