Licensed Pharmacy Technician - Work From Home
Job Code : HGS/429Jacksonville | FL Permanent
***95% of your calls will be Prior Authorization***
*Must CURRENTLY LIVE IN Jacksonville & the surrounding
area to be HIRED for this position. Positions will likely transition back
onsite once deemed safe to return from the COVID-19 Pandemic*
We are still hiring! HGS is using a 100% virtual interview and assessment process that enables us to hire for our essential services business clients while keeping your health and safety top of mind. You will be able to complete the entire process from your own home or wherever it is convenient for you.
HGS is committed to the safety and well-being of all of our employees, so in response to the current COVID-19 crisis, all of our available positions will be work from home for the foreseeable future. All hiring, training and call taking will be done remotely.
In these very uncertain times don’t miss this opportunity to secure meaningful full-time employment with an amazing team from the safety of your own home. Get started with your new career and apply now! (Note all walk-in applications are suspended in North America until further notice).
The primary role of the Pharmacy Technician is to review, deny or approve and communicate coverage determination decisions for pharmacy requests according to clinical guidelines. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an empathetic and sympathetic approach while listening to customers, analyzing their needs and helping resolve their issues. If you are analytical, detail-oriented, and enjoy solving problems both imaginatively and resourcefully, consider a career with us today!
What do we offer? USAIND2
· Competitive compensation including weekend and evening/overnight shift differentials
· A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
· Fun, professional atmosphere
· Health benefits
· Tuition reimbursement
· Employee recognition
· Internal promotions and transfers 90% of our Managers staff started their career in Customer Service!
· Full-time hours (average 40 hours/week)
What would you be doing?
· Partner with pharmacists to review coverage determination and render decisions based on clinical criteria
· Evaluate and authorize approval of prior authorization pharmacy requests from prescribers received by telephone and/or facsimile using client clinical criteria
· Research, resolve and document prior authorization outcomes in the pharmacy system
· Utilize various call center applications and resources to research and resolve member issues
· Communicate decisions to a physician, physician office staff, pharmacists and/or management staff
· Other related duties as needed
What are we looking for?
· Must possess a clear/active state of FL Pharmacy Technician License
· 2+ years of combined, recent customer service experience
· Exemplary verbal communication and customer service skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced customer service setting
· The ability to work any eight (8) hour scheduled shift within a Monday through Friday 8am-8pm schedule; weekends as needed based on business needs
· PTCB license preferred but not required
· A hardwired internet connection with speeds greater than 4MB UL & 10MBDL
· A secure, private work area free from interruptions
Chat or leave a message with us on www.joinhgs.com (8:30am-7:00pm EST Mon-Fri) or on Facebook @HGSUSA
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.