Customer Service Representatives - Work From Home!
Job Code : HGS/427Jacksonville | FL Permanent
*Must CURRENTLY LIVE IN Jacksonville & the surrounding area to be HIRED for
this position. Positions will likely transition back onsite once deemed
safe to return from the COVID-19 Pandemic*
We are still hiring! HGS is using a 100% virtual interview and assessment process that enables us to hire for our essential services business clients while keeping your health and safety top of mind. You''ll be able to complete the entire process from your own home or wherever it is convenient for you.
HGS is committed to the safety and well-being of all of our employees, so in response to the current COVID-19 crisis, all of our available positions will be work from home for the foreseeable future. All hiring, training and call taking will be done remotely.
In these very uncertain times don’t miss this opportunity to secure meaningful full-time employment with an amazing team from the safety of your own home. Get started with your new career and apply now! (Note all walk-in applications are suspended in North America until further notice).
Why would you want to be part of HGS?
We want you to grow with us! We have established ourselves as a premier employer in Jacksonville and the word has gotten out! We continue to bring exciting new opportunities to the area and we look forward to discussing them with you!
· $11.00-$12.00/hr with performance incentives, paid training your first few weeks within a state-of-art video training environment
· We ship all the equipment, you don’t need to go buy a computer
· A comprehensive health plan after 90 days of employment
· A Real opportunity to grow your career – Working From Home! 90% of our Leaders started their career as a Customer Service Agent
How would you be able to join us?
· A WOW personality and ability to empathize with our AMAZING customers
· Can you type 25 wpm? Put those texting thumbs away and brush up on those old school typing skills before your virtual testing
· Can you hang for shifts that rotate between Mon-Sun? (In most cases, you will work 5 days/40 hours a week)
· A hardwired internet connection with speeds greater than 4MB UL & 10MB DL
· At least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED?
· Can you pass a criminal background check, drug screening?
· Secure, private work area; no dog’s barking for a walk
"HGS is committed to providing an accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs through the recruitment process."