Job Code : HGS/393EL PASO | TX Permanent
The LVNs will make outbound calls to identified Special Needs customers to help develop an Individualized Care Plan and provide health coaching to identified members . The CRU process is 90% Outbound and 10% Inbound calls and will include email support. Creative problem solving, critical thinking and empathy skills are essential. Professional interaction, active and passive listening skills and the ability to utilize computer- based resources in a highly effective manner to educate and provide accurate responses to customer inquiries is crucial for success in the role, along with the innate ability to be compassionate and empathetic when appropriate when handling complex customer inquiries.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· LPN/LVN with current and valid license in the state of Texas (preferable Compact licensure) ,
· Preferable 2-3 years of clinical experience, with at least 1-2 years in relevant industry such as home health services, long term acute care (LTAC) and working in chronic care management call center.
· Good English speaking/reading and writing skills
· Fluency in Spanish
· Good communication skills
· Should be a team player and self-starter, with passion to make a difference.
Ability to work day shift with occasional weekend shift