Real Time Associates
Job Code : HGS/355EL PASO | TX Permanent
The purpose of this position is to support Operations and Workforce Management in attaining the most efficient and effective staffing possible for current and future dates. This involves managing scheduled hours for agents as contact requirements dictate, evaluating and scheduling off-line requests, maintaining skillset assignments, and reacting to inconsistent agent schedule and handle time thresholds.
Monitor the performance of assigned workgroups and take actions when goals are in jeopardy of not being met.
1. Identify and implement effective staff management strategies. This may include:
· Analyzing historical data and make recommendations to adjust forecasts and/or schedules for the next 5-10 days,
· Partnering with Operations to evaluate recommendations, and/or
· Making changes as needed to meet performance objectives (service level, ASA, profitability, productivity, etc).
2. Communicate with key internal and external client contacts regarding performance, as well as to retain current and/or obtain additional volume.
3. Facilitate & lead daily/weekly meetings with all levels of the organization (Team Leader & up).
4. Collaborate with Operations and the Scheduling Team to ensure that agents are assigned to the appropriate skillsets on the ACD and in Aspect.
5. Take action when staffing inefficiencies are observed. This includes, but is not limited to Schedule Adherence issues, Not Ready time, Unavailable time, Hold times, and NCO/AHT forecast variances.
6. Schedule ad hoc training/meeting sessions.
7. Act as the local WFM expert in providing support to Operations. Some (but not all) areas of expertise will include Real Time Displays (Nortel, Avaya, I3, etc…), Exceptions, Call Routing, Web Reports, Schedule Compliance, Empower, Productivity, and other WFM related processes.
8. Produce reports/analysis as needed.
9. Enter schedule exceptions as needed.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in thisjob may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Understanding of call center metrics
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills (with an emphasis on English)
- Basic knowledge of call center management practices (Workforce Management processes, Call Routing, Reporting, etc…) preferred
- Six months – 1 year experience with contact center or related field required
- Six months – 1 year leadership experience with contact center or related field preferred
- Workforce Management/Real Time experience preferred
- WFM tool experience preferred (Aspect eWFM, IEX, NICE, Verint, etc…)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel required, intermediate knowledge preferred