Licensed Pharmacy Technician - Customer Service - Hiring Event Wednesday!
Job Code : HGS/333Jacksonville | FL Permanent
We are hosting a Hiring Event:
- Wednesday, Dec 11th 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, 6680 Southpoint Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Come meet a recruiter Same Day Offers are possible!
- Please bring a valid photo ID and a copy of your resume
· Competitive compensation including weekend and evening/overnight shift differentials
· Health benefits
· Tuition reimbursement
· Employee recognition
· Internal promotions and transfers
· Full time hours (average 40 hours/week)
90% of our Managers staff started their career as a Customer Service Representative
What would you be doing?
· Partner with pharmacists to review coverage determination and render decisions based on clinical criteria
· Evaluate and authorize approval of prior authorization pharmacy requests from prescribers received by telephone and/or facsimile using client clinical criteria
· Research, resolve and document prior authorization outcomes in the pharmacy system
· Utilize various call center applications and resources to research and resolve member issues
· Communicate decisions to a physician, physician office staff, pharmacists and/or management staff
· Other related duties as needed
What are we looking for?
· Must possess a clear/active state of FL Pharmacy Technician License
2+ years of combined, recent customer service experience
· Exemplary verbal communication and customer service skills
Comfortable working in a fast-paced customer service setting
· A great team player!
· The ability to work any eight (8) hour scheduled shift within a Monday through Friday 8am-8pm schedule; weekends as needed based on business needs
· Pharmacy experience preferred but not required
· PTCB license preferred but not required
Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.