Specialist Sales Support
Job Code : 2019332ST.LOUIS | MO Permanent
HGS Creve Coeur, MO is currently looking for a Data Analystto support our client Bayer. The objective of the Data Analyst is to maintain master data in SAP for our client’s products and customers. This position would office on Bayer’s Creve Coeur campus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintenance of master data in SAP and ancillary systems.
· Coordinate with IT support personnel to ensure enhancements and production support items are prioritized, requirements and design completed, tested and implemented in a timely manner.
· Drive best practice process improvements based on investigation/analysis and solicited feedback, including updates to audit and training materials.
· Proactively create process documentation and lead cross training for team members and other related groups and functions.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· BA/BS in Business related field and/or 4+ years of business related experience
· Prior work experience in a Data Analyst role
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Organization and planning skills
· Multitasking and ability to prioritize workload
· Detail oriented
· Beginning to Intermediate proficiency in Excel and SAP
Who We Are:
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia
What We Offer:
HGS offers a full competitive benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program. Our positions are regular, full time roles at our Creve Coeur site or on Bayer’s St. Louis campus.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status