Specialist Technical Support
Job Code : 2019331ST.LOUIS | MO Permanent
HGS Collections Representative
HGS Creve Coeur, MO is currently looking for a Collections Representativeto support our client Bayer.
The HGS Collections Representative collects past due funds from Bayer’s financed accounts that are over 90 days past due. In addition, they help with inbound & outbound call projects and other Credit Team projects as assigned. This is a guaranteed hourly rate role in a nice, quiet office environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete outbound collection calls to Growers with past due balances
· Problem solve thru email with internal operations reps on non-responsive accounts
· Pull reports from SAP to identify past due accounts
· Set promise to pay dates in SAP
· Document notes in SAP
· Work in SalesForce
· Track collected funds
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· 2+ years of experience in collections
· Excellent customer service skills
· Proven ability to multi-task
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Intermediate competency with Microsoft Excel
Who We Are:
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
What We Offer:
HGS offers a full competitive benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status