Customer Service Representatives - Disability Claims
Job Code : HGS/296EL PASO | TX Permanent
Few things in life are more important than protecting your financial well-being. When someone becomes injured, they need to feel secure about their benefits and financial future. Our client was founded on the belief that financial security should be within reach for everyone. With this in mind we are looking for Customer Service Representatives – Disability claims…
· Through inbound calls, email, and chat give a pleasant and caring approach to each individual client, on each and every transaction.
· Effectively communicate information for the purpose of establishing a disability claim, including salary continuation & other questions around their policy.
· Accurately confirm insurance information.
· Accurately & quickly document all interactions in a timely manner into multiple screens and database.
· Quickly determine if an inquiry needs to be transferred to another business area in order to assist the customer’s needs.
What do we offer?
· $11.00 an hour, with paid breaks
· 6 Weeks of fully paid training
· A comprehensive health and dental plan after 90 days
· 50% top up to your 401K contributions
· A Real opportunity to grow your career 90% of our Management staff started their career as a Customer Service Representative
· Tuition Reimbursement program Available after being part of the HGS team for one year
What are we looking for?
· Great PC skills with data entry using multiple applications
· 6 months of medical background in any setting
· Minimum 6 months call center experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Shift Flexibility – Our customers need help Monday to Sunday 6am-10pm
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.