Job Code : 2019294EL PASO | TX Permanent
Ensure a safe and comfortable work environment for HGS employees. Maintain grounds and buildings in a professional manner. Fulfill job requirements as instructed by Facilities Manager.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs department moves and remodeling of current office space to better suit growth and expanding business in all HGS buildings.
· Responsible for upkeep and service of HVAC equipment. Changing filters monthly replacing belts when necessary and the upkeep of humidifiers.
· Provides electrical maintenance support to the facilities by replacing ballast and bulbs, switches, outlets, breakers and power poles. Install new lighting as directed.
· Repair and replace plumbing fixtures as necessary.
· Checks grounds daily and report hazards to Facilities Manager. Ensure walk ways are free of hazards by removing snow and salting sidewalks.
· Performs daily and weekly service inspections of facility vehicles using checklist to ensure they are properly maintained.
· Maintains a safe and orderly work environment ensuring all tools and equipment are properly serviced. Keeps up to date inventory of all tools and equipment used by facility services.
· Checks and tests emergency equipment on a regular basis. Equipment includes redundancy power plants and emergency lighting.
· Maintains landscape on HGS properties in a professional manner by trimming trees and bushes and tending to the gardening needs.
· Completes special projects specified by Facilities Manager.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· High school education or equivalency.
· Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and mechanical maintenance.
· Dependable, adaptable, and organized
· Current driver’s license.
· Good driving record.
· Available 24 hours
· Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.