Job Code : HGS/287EL PASO | TX Permanent
The mission of this job is to ensure the highest level of service for our clients by coaching and developing our customer service representatives and by managing performance so that we consistently meet and exceed client expectations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coach and Develop customer service representatives to achieve team goals that support business strategies and objectives. Responsible for monitoring employee performance using approved quality processes. Responsible for managing employee performance to include coaching, reward and recognition activities and merit/performance reviews.
2. Responsible for clearly communicating client and HGS expectations on an individual and team basis. Ensure production, quality levels and results to meet and exceed client expectations.
3. Provide operational expertise in achieving business goals by effectively analyzing and acting on reported data.
4. Develop daily and weekly action Plans to address individual performance in relationship to team performance.
5. Responsible for handling escalated and non-resolved customer calls.
6. Participate in cross-functional activities and communications to further HGS’s success.
7. Responsible for communicating by personal example and ongoing dialogue compliance to HGS policies and procedures, e.g., conducting oneself as a positive role model for all employees, particularly our CSRs.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- AA/AS in Business Management or related field or equivalent experience required.
- BA/BS in Business Management or related field preferred.
- 1 – 3 years experience in customer service, call center or related field, including 12 months in management.
- Basic knowledge of call center management systems and terminology preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC applications for word processing and spreadsheet.
- Demonstrated ability to improve and/or transform team processes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand basic data and take appropriate action.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and develop work teams toward improved performance.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, focusing on professionalism, conflict resolution and positive reinforcement.