Data Stewardship Specialist
Job Code : HGS/269ST.LOUIS | MO Permanent
HGS North America is currently looking for a Data Stewardship Specialist to support our client, one of the largest Animal Agricultural companies in the world with their headquarters in the Midwest. The HGS Data Stewardship Specialist works for our client at our HGS site located in Creve Coeur, MO.
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
The HGS Data Stewardship Specialist works with various client departments such as their data team, sales and marketing to analyze, update and preserve the client’s Global Customer Database to ensure accuracy of information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitor system for daily requests.
· In-depth knowledge of established processes and procedures.
· Interpret and analyze daily requests to ensure clients operational procedures are adhered to and to ensure on-time and accurate completion of requests.
· Escalate to the appropriate client contact contacts that do not fit into client’s already established operational procedures.
· Complete data quality special projects as assigned.
· Communicate among global business units in addition to corporate contacts.
· Error resolution.
· Develop and implement process improvement recommendations.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Two years of previous customer service experience required.
· BA/BS in business related field preferred.
· Familiarity in working with global customer data and databases.
· Ability to work independently.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to evaluate business process improvements.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
· Experience with SalesForce.
What We Offer:
HGS offers a full competitive benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.