Pricing Data Specialist
Job Code : HGS/268ST.LOUIS | MO Permanent
HGS North America is currently looking for a Pricing Specialist and Product/Material Data Specialist to support our client Bayer Crop Science. This position with HGS supporting Bayer Crop Science is located in Creve Coeur, Missouri. The role will be officing on Bayer’s campus working for HGS.
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
The HGS Pricing Data Specialist and Product/Material Data Specialist provide timely and accurate maintenance of pricing and/or product/material master data.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supports crop protection, row crop, seed treatment, BioAg, Westbred, and licensee seed businesses, supporting different business models and systems across brands. Supports US Domestic, US Export, Canada, and Latin America North (Product/Material Only).
2. Collaborate with other business functions to ensure timely and accurate master data administration.
3. Supporting transactions, downstream processes; apply an intermediate level understanding of key business processes with the competency to develop subject matter expertise in data and models, downstream systems and databases.
4. Coordinate with IT support resources to ensure enhancements and production support items are prioritized, requirements and design completed, tested, and implemented in a timely manner. Assess the change using business expertise to determine with the IT solution meets the business process requirements.
5. Accountable for providing high quality master data, performing ongoing assessment of data quality audit exception reports and modify criteria are needed.
6. Customer sales transactions involvement, as necessary, to complete order process related to changes in pricing master information.
7. Drive best practice process improvements based on investigation/analysis, solicited feedback updates to audit and training materials.
8. Identify and provide actionable insight to issues.
9. Independently conduct research needed to accurately establish master data record and trouble shoot pricing model calculation methodology to resolve issues.
10. Proactively create process documentation and lead cross training for team members and other related groups and functions.
11. Ability to manage small scale projects within and outside the team.
12. Provide actionable insights to move toward solutions – data stewardship.
13. Provide weekend and after hour coverage – as needed, on a rotating basis – to support business operations.
14. Maintain key operational metrics: timeliness and accuracy to support operational excellence and a strong internal control environment. On an ongoing basis assess metrics to ensure they are in alignment with the business and compliance needs.
15. Competency to develop subject matter expertise in material data - data records, processes, and downstream systems.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
1. Bachelor degree is preferred or significant experience in master data management and order to cash.
2. SAP experience or comparable enterprise system skills and experience required for Product/Material Data only.
3. Experience in master data management.
4. Attention to detail, diligence, foresight, analysis, system acumen, and focus on a combination of quality, productivity and business needs.
5. Fosters a sense of urgency, identifies and overcomes obstacles, with the appropriate level of escalation and balance when faced with competing initiatives.
6. Strong level understanding of key business processes with the competency to develop subject matter expertise in pricing data and models, downstream systems and databases
7. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and effectively achieve results
8. Reacts quickly to unexpected changes in workload and/or business needs and proposes solutions
9. Creates an environment that fosters open, candid communication.
10. Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing. Listens carefully, solicits others opinions and feedback.
11. Views and considers issues from the point of view of the all impacted stakeholders
12. Advanced problem-solving skills, including but not limited to the ability to identify, analyze, and interpret data.
13. Advanced foresight skills, including the ability to anticipate change and develop contingency plans.
14. Strong technical aptitude and data system acumen.
15. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
What We Offer:
HGS offers a full competitive benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.