Data Report Analyst
Job Code : HGS/542EL PASO, TX
The purpose of this position is to provide useful data to the Call Center Operations. This is accomplished by creating internal reports that will assist the teams with managing operations. This position is required to ensure reports are in a useable format and accurate.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Designs and builds data visualizations using diverse sets of data to drive actionable insights.
• Transform large amounts of data into compelling visual stories to facilitate analysis and business decision-making.
• Deliver routine reporting based on clients’ needs as well as quickly responding to ad hoc requests.
• Create thought provoking and professional reports and models using Excel, PowerPoint, or other data visualization solutions as appropriate.
• Perform data integrity and audit checks to ensure accuracy of reports
• Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing reports, and develop strategies for enhancing and improving the performance of these reports
• Troubleshoot to trace report performance issues to root cause.
• Prototype and build dashboards integrating data from multiple sources.
• Develop interactive visualizations allowing operational metrics to be summarized at an organizational level and/or presented at team/individual levels.
• Build effective working relationships with business subject matter experts
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
1. Telecom knowledge or experience required.
2. Demonstrated ability to work with and analyze statistical information with accuracy (with an emphasis on call center data).
3. Previous knowledge of Excel and experience building and editing reports using excel.
4. Previous experience using VBA to automate tasks.
5. Strong attention to detail required.
6. Willingness to ask questions and actively seek out answers.
7. Ability to work independently.
8. Strong PC skills required such as Microsoft Office (with a heavy emphasis on Excel).
9. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.