Director PMO And Business Controls
Job Code : 2019218EL PASO | TX Permanent
HGS (Hinduja Global Solutions) provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back office services and digital marketing solutions. At HGS, we help design and implement an effortless customer experience using digital channels, analytics, automation and digital marketing. As a member of the HGS Healthcare Project Management team, the Director of PMO (Project Management Office) and Business Controls will oversee simultaneous projects and initiatives in support of the healthcare operations vertical, monitor for progress and completion, ensuring timely deliver and customer satisfaction.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate cross sites tasks, activities and projects.
- Work closely with the leadership team and other functional / business unit leaders to ensure changes from the Project Management Organization (PMO) on methodology, portfolio, program management etc. are managed and delivered across the organization.
- Responsible for delivering and supporting the global projects as outlined by PMO head.
- Provide consultative guidance to Operations on operational and financial metrics to optimize profitability with data driven decisions.
- Provide change control governance across healthcare vertical to enable effective decision making, and reduce revenue leakage resulting from change in contractual conditions.
- Lead cross functional projects as a leader; be accountable for timelines and delivery (project goals).
- This is a dynamic role requiring management of projects and activities of varied scope under tight timelines and with multiple stakeholders.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
* Promote teamwork and cooperative effort. * Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees. * Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits. * Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
Minimum jOB Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related discipline
· Six Sigma Black Belt Certification or equivalent professional certification.
· 8+ years of project management experience and 2+ years working in a project leader capacity.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a third party BPO in Business Excellence, Project Management or Process Re-engineering role.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate his/her point of view with stakeholders and Senior Leadership.
· Expert in usage of MS PowerPoint & MS Excel
· Proficiency in Visio, MS Project is preferred.
· Demonstrated success working in a cross geography environment, in virtual teams and on time bound deliverables (activities/projects).
· Sound knowledge of account level BPO financial processes like budgeting, levers that impact finances, etc. is preferred.
· Ability to work under demanding time constraints with multiple stakeholders.
· Previous operational experience managing large teams (span >80) with P&L responsibility is highly desired.
Uses Sound Judgment & Makes Decisions Wisely
Surveys a situation quickly and grasps the issue or problem by asking probing questions. Develops sound business recommendations to achieve progress on global issues. Recognizes limits in resolving complex issues and teams with appropriate personnel to resolve issue. Reviews decisions to evaluate impact to long range goals.
Develops and leads the vision for the organization that will create an environment of empowerment and excellence. Ensures that management understands and is equipped with the necessary tools to lead. Looks for new ways to contribute to the business.
Shares in-depth knowledge about the global environment to expand team understanding of relevant issues. Leads team supporting global initiatives. Participates in and facilitates internal and external collaborative efforts and arrangements.
Provides clear understanding of job priorities and expectations. Practices attentive and active listening. Conveys information to all levels of the organization. Leads and facilitates internal and external meetings.
Recognizes and models an understanding of the business value of diversity in team members. Assigns initiatives aligned with team members differences in strengths. Understands multiple voices create new ideas, new services and out of the box thinking.
Drives Customer Focus
Establishes alliances with key customers and stakeholders. Drives the company strategies to focus on customer needs. Builds organization structures aligned with customer needs.